This window can be used for emergency fire escape.
New Generation Features
- More Daylight: Up to 18% larger pane area.
- Slim Profile: Slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
- Thermo Technology: Innovative use of high performance insulation material.
- More Comfort: A more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
- Control Bar: New design of the control bar with functionality icons.
- Exterior Design: Improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
- Click-on Covers: Fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
- Top Cover: Slimmer top cover.
Top Hung Roof Windows
- GPL and GPU top hung windows open to any position up to 45 degrees.
- Opens outwards for an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space.
- Rotates 180 degrees for easy cleaning from the inside.
- These windows are intended for higher roof pitches.
White Polyurethane Finish – GPU
- Perfect for contemporary interiors and white ceilings.
- Ideal for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms as the polyurethane mould has no visible joins which therefore ensures a moisture resistant finish.
- Requires less maintenance than lacquered natural pine which makes it ideal for out of reach areas.
- High quality moulded polyurethane with insulated timber core.
- 70 laminated glazing
- 6.4mm laminated inner pane offers additional safety.
- Offers improved noise reduction compared to – -34 and – -59 glazing.
- 4mm toughened outer pane with low-E coating.
- 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
- BBA certified.