VELUX EDW Single Tile Flashing
VELUX provide a range of flashing options to suit your roof material.
- For standard installation heights install the brackets at the top and bottom of the frame at the red line level.
- Flashing for installing one roof window in flat or profiled roofing material up to 120mm in profile.
- Also for interlocking slate, thatch and profile sheeting.
- Maximum profile of 120mm.
- Roof pitch between 15 and 90°.
- 10 year guarantee.
- VELUX flashings integrate with the roof covering to provide a weathertight finish around the window.
- They are compatible with virtually any type of roofing material, from standard covers such as slate and tiles through to corrugated sheeting or even thatch.
- Flashings are designed to sit under the roofing materials.
- The water from the roof is then collected in the built-in guttering system.
- The gutter overlaps a second section of the flashing to help the water flow smoothly down the side of the window.