This is a triple glazed electric window with laminated glazing and has a uValue of 1.0.
VELUX New Generation Geatures
More daylight: up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile: slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology: innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort: a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar: new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design: improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers: fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover: slimmer top cover.
VELUX INTEGRA Roof Windows
- Built in rain sensor closes the window automatically in the even of rain.
- Provides useful remote opening which is ideal for hard-to-reach windows.
- Easy to order and install, just plug into a power supply.
- Battery back-up available.
White polyurethane finish – GGU
- Perfect for contemporary interiors and white ceilings.
- Ideal for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms as the polyurethane mould has no visible joins which therefore ensures a moisture resistant finish.
- Requires less maintenance than lacquered natural pine which makes it ideal for out of reach areas.
- High quality moulded polyurethane with insulated timber core.
- 66 triple glazing
- Triple glazed.
- Laminated inner pane.
- Toughened outer pane.
- Anti-dew and easy to clean coating to keep windows clean for longer and eliminates the build-up of external condensation.
- 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
- 3 year guarantee on all electrical products and accessories.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 90°.
- BBA certified.