Thermal Laminate Insulated Plasterboard is a high-performance composite material made of PIR foam and plasterboard laminate that enhances thermal performance. Its unique design allows for both dry lining and insulation, making it an ideal solution for a variety of applications in refurbishment and new build projects.
This Thermal Laminate Insulated Plasterboard can be easily installed using either dot & dab or mechanical fixing methods. Suitable for masonry walls, brick, block or concrete, it is perfectly suited for upgrading your ceilings and walls to meet uValue requirements and room in a roof installation.
Features & Benefits: Speedline Thermal Laminate Insulated Plasterboard – 2.4m x 1.2m x 52.5mm
- 0.022W/mK thermal conductivity
- Cost effective
- Quick and easy to install
- Combination of vapour control layer, dry lining and insulation in one board
- HCFC/CFC free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Energy saving with high thermal performance
- Ideal for refurbishment and new build projects
- Upgrades ceilings and walls to meet uValue requirements
In terms of fixing this plasterboard to the substrate, there are several methods that can be used such as adhesive bonding, metal frame system timber battens or mechanical fixing. Dry-wall adhesive can be used on plastered or plane concrete walls while fireproof mechanical fixings are recommended after the adhesive has set, with three per board.
for other thicknesses please call 0116 2388088. nationwide delivery is available