Loft Roll 44 is a flexible low density glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible. The rolls are 1140mm wide and partially perforated to produce either 2 rolls 570mm wide or 3 rolls 380mm wide.
- Primarily used for the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level, it can also be used to thermally insulate floors.
- Long roll lengths to minimise number of rolls required per installation
- Partially cut perforations and has flexibility to be used between 400mm and 600mm joists or used unsplit
- Combines thermal, acoustic and fire performance
- Loft Roll 44 is odourless, rot proof, non hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria