High quality structural graded C16 regularised for consistent sizing, pressure treated timber. Our regularised carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width Strength graded to C16 Kiln dried softwood for greater stability.
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith ‘E’ (or similar)
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Strength graded to C16 for known structural performance
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Price is Per Meter